I had to turn the sprinklers on to water in a fertilizer treatment. I figured I’d just leave them on for the season as the weather had been promising. This past week has been a little cooler. OK, a lot cooler. Last night it got to the low 20’s. It was also a watering night. The combination was spectacular. Lemonade out of lemons and all I hurriedly took a few pictures before going in to work this morning.
I can’t decide if I like the very narrow depth of field above, or the slightly larger depth of field below.
The sprinklers also hit the lower branches of the tree.
The fence did not escape either. Again I can’t decide which depth of field I prefer.
Those are some great pictures! For the fence shot I vote for the slightly larger depth of field. For your first set I can't decide.
ReplyDeleteI'm even more impressed with your twitter picture! Could it be a functioning bathroom is on the horizon?
I'd call this a red letter day - the toliet flange installed and a new car!
ReplyDeleteLucky your pipes didn't freeze. Or did they? The pictures are awesome though. I think I like the very shallow depth of field best. But the other is cool too.
ReplyDeleteYou got a new car?
ReplyDelete