It’s the end of August, and that means … Timothy started school. He was very excited to go to school again. We went to an open house last week to meet his teacher, and Timothy was able to explore the classroom a bit and see where he would be sitting. He couldn’t wait for Thursday. I’m so happy I have a son who is excited to learn and play with friends at school.
Here’s some pictures from the big day. He really was more excited than he looks. (He just isn’t that fond of pictures when he just wants to go to school!)
Happy Back to School! A new grade and a new class! And new crayons and erasers. Have a great school year, Timothy!
ReplyDeleteIt is great that you are excited for school. This should be a wonderful year. Learn lots and have fun Timothy!
ReplyDeleteMary, he is so big. I can't believe it! He's also so cute, he'll be good-looking when he grows up.
ReplyDelete