I made these the other day. They're yummy.
Take a hint. You should make these. Really.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 cup canned pumpkin
2 eggs
1/2 cup oil
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup chocolate chips
Beat eggs slightly, then add pumpkin, vanilla and oil. Mix well.
In separate bowl combine flour, sugars, baking soda and powder, cinnamon and salt. Make well in center of dry ingredients and add pumpkin mixture. Stir well. Add chocolate chips.
Place in greased muffin tins, filling 2/3 full.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Makes 18 muffins.
Why are you still reading?
P.S. If you want, you also can add cloves, pumpkin spice and/or nutmeg. I like mine a bit more simple. But to each her own.
These sound good! I love pumkin, yum!
ReplyDelete