So, it has come to my attention that I have an 8-year-old boy. (When did that happen? I’ve got to pay more attention.)
His birthday was at the end of September. We celebrated. With pie. And presents. And some good, quality family time.
Although some of us were tired and needy and whiney and didn’t like being told no all of the time. We pouted. A bit.
But Timothy had fun opening his presents. He got to do two rounds as an extended family party was held a little later (and then he was sick, so he opened those at home too).
Did I mention that I have an 8-year-old? No? Oh. He’s 8. Which means that we also had a baptism.
On the more serious side, I’m a very happy mommy right now. I have a very sweet, sensitive and tender-hearted boy, and his decision to be baptized just makes me more happy. I love my Timothy. I really don’t deserve him, and I’m very glad he is part of my little family. Love you, bud. Happy birthday.
Timothy's baptism was a touching experience for me, and I'm glad I was invited. It was great to visit with everyone as well.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing Mary. Timothy certainly looks happy.
ReplyDelete