Sarah is a very active and curious little girl. She loves to look at things, explore, play and sometimes be very naughty when I’m not around to supervise her. A side story: I found her in her closet on top of the mattresses that are currently being stored there — her future bed — playing with her dresses and hangers. She used her stool — quite resourceful — to reach high enough to climb up to where she shouldn’t have been. I should have taken a picture, but it just caught me so off guard that I just got her down right away. (This has been a major adjustment for me, because Sarah is the complete opposite of Timothy. Which means, you know, that she is normal.)
She is also a sweetheart and is quite adorable, which she is aware of to some extent. (Case in point, when she wanted to play a game on the iPad, she asked her dad with a coy smile, batted eyes and very sweet voice. Adorable, but boy, are we in trouble.)
But when I went to check on her while I was getting ready the other day, this is what I found. I very rapt 3-year-old quite thoroughly enjoying her movie (a Winnie the Pooh movie or variant, I can’t quite remember). And it is little moments like this that remind me how much I love my little princess.
And wow, I can’t believe how long her hair has gotten.
What a precious, adventurous, delightful little girl! That smile can melt most any heart!
ReplyDelete