I have all of these great pictures and I don’t have a story, really, to go with them. But I want to share, because I love these photos. They are just little snapshots of our life, and it is the little pictures that build the great mosaic of our family memories. And I want to remember the details, so I share them here.
Wow. I just totally waxed poetic. Unexpected, but totally true, nonetheless.
Anyway, Timothy just had a birthday. We partied. We ate pizza. And cake. (Twice.) He’s 11. You can read more here.
I love it when everything comes together and I get fun pictures like this one, taken when we were celebrating Timothy’s birthday. Ryan was trying to go downstairs to go outside with Grandma and Grandpa Lawrence as they were leaving to go home. He was unimpressed that Jared wouldn’t let him down the stairs. Such a silly boy.
And Sarah spent most of the evening on Grandpa’s lap. I love that my kids can spend so much time with their grandparents.
She also took a moment to snuggle with her daddy (when Grandpa wasn’t available; priorities people).
Jared also got some pictures at the birthday party we had with Grandma and Grandpa Wilson.
Ryan was being kind of a punk about the camera. He wouldn’t leave Jared alone.
This last one reminds me of this one of Sarah. (Here’s the backstory).
I’m glad I have so many happy memories. Here’s to more happy mosaics.
Wonderful pieces of your life's mosaic.
ReplyDelete