Life gets away from me sometimes, and I meant to write about this in September. But it also has a way of passing by and turning my little baby boy into a 12 year old.
But, he’s such a good kid that I can’t complain too much.
This was a mom fail moment. I thought I had all the candles I needed for his birthday. So, for Timothy’s birthday he was 3 x 4. It seemed appropriate for my math-loving son.
And since he asked for apple pie, I made him a pi pie as well. He loved it.
And this is Ryan, very intently focused on Timothy’s presents. Because presents are serious business, you know?
Sarah had fun sitting with Grandpa.
Clothes are very boring for a pre-teen boy, but a necessary evil for someone who keeps growing.
Oooooooooh. Sunday socks. So exciting. I love how he gives me the courtesy excitement.
But this one was genuine.
And his siblings were interested in it too, and Timothy is such a good older brother that he let them see too.
Some of Timothy’s favorite things right now include: computer programing, video games, books, clarinet, piano and chess. He loves spicy food (something he got from his dad), and his favorite food right now is a toss up between Chicken Taquitos and Skillet Ziti. We love our Timothy. Happy birthday!













Comments
Post a Comment