So, I had plans. Really.
I bought the cards, I even wrote the letter. I sent it to Jared for his approval. And then I just let it get past me. I could give you a list of excuses (sick kids, work, school, homework, house, Christmas events), but let’s just face it that that is all they are: excuses. I just didn’t make this a priority, and for that I’m sorry.
Will you ever forgive me?
As a belated peace offering, I present our 2014 Christmas letter. This is what I would have sent to you if I’d actually gotten my act together. Ah well. There’s always this year.
My sentiments remain the same, however, and I hope that you are all doing well. I enjoyed the many letters that we received and loved hearing your stories and seeing pictures. Much love from our family to yours.
(If you click on the picture, it will take you to a larger version that you can make full screen to read easier. And if you are so inclined, you can even print it out. Or you can ask me for the PDF file too, if you want that version instead. Most of you know where I can be found. Hugs and kisses.)

Comments
Post a Comment