I have about 100 photos to share on various things that we have done over the last few months, and I’m going to ease into it slowly by starting simple.
And that means, flowers. I will admit, this first one is not an iris. We have one rose bush in our yard (from the previous owners), and I forget how pretty it is. Lovely color. Happy me.
I’ve really enjoyed my show of irises this year. We moved and expanded our iris bed about a year and a half ago, and our irises have flourished along our western fence. They have loved being moved over there, which is great for me because our front flower bed didn’t produce very many blooms this year. Almost all of our colors came from our newly replanted western flower bed. I loved all of the colors we have. I must admit, I was worried that I wouldn’t get one of each color that we had before, but it looks like we have them all. Happy flowers, happy me.
And now, the flowers. I can’t make a slide show anymore, so I apologize. (Thanks a lot, Flickr.) But you can go here to see the pictures full screen in a slide show if you want. (Click on the little tv-screen play button in the upper-right hand corner.) Or you can scroll through the photos below at your leisure. Or not. Whatever floats your boat.
Happy flowers!

































Comments
Post a Comment