I've gotten started on the framing of my new deck. I didn't get quite as far as I hoped yesterday due to the inclement weather (it snowed) and discovering a mistake that took half of the available time to correct. I am excited to see the framing go up and, barring any further mistake discoveries, the rest should go up pretty quickly. I can see it starting to take shape and look like a deck and that makes me happy. I was pretty giddy yesterday even though I was working in the freezing cold.
Pictures are on the website.
Update: Apparently I need to clarify that instead of taking my camera out in the rain/snow on Saturday, I waited until Sunday to take the pictures of the progress. The weather can change quickly in Utah, but usually not that quickly. Besides, if the weather cleared up that nicely on Saturday I would have been back at it.
Pictures are on the website.
Update: Apparently I need to clarify that instead of taking my camera out in the rain/snow on Saturday, I waited until Sunday to take the pictures of the progress. The weather can change quickly in Utah, but usually not that quickly. Besides, if the weather cleared up that nicely on Saturday I would have been back at it.
Comments
Post a Comment