Well, I started this blog to provide a one-stop shop for updates on Joanna's health. At the time I set it up in such a way as to be able to continue publishing once a week with my own thoughts once Joanna had stabilized. I was going to post about whatever I felt like rather than to keep the blog about any one area of interest. As you can see, that didn't happen. Maybe one day I'll be more motivated to ramble. I'll at least post here when I've updated my site.
To that end, I've put up a handful of new pictures in our family album. This gets me caught up to the end of 2006. Wow, I'm still way behind. I promise to keep plugging at it, but I don't promise to ever catch up.
To that end, I've put up a handful of new pictures in our family album. This gets me caught up to the end of 2006. Wow, I'm still way behind. I promise to keep plugging at it, but I don't promise to ever catch up.
at least you are writing. Will check photos soon.
ReplyDeletelove the pictures. I need to spend more time with Timothy - hard to believe how not a toddler he is anymore.
ReplyDelete