As you watch this movie, you'll see a funny thing at the end. I messed up saying a word. Now, please make comments on my School Cat one. Got it? Okay. Now here's the story.
I have a video camera, not one that you open up the screen. You just look on the screen or window and you press the top button inside the ring and then let go really fast and then push it when the movie is done. Now here's the movie under the words.
Pretty funny, huh? Well, I have other blogs that I'm going to run out of time to do. I'll do them tomorrow after school.
That is a pretty nice video, Timothy. You are very talented - like your dad.
ReplyDeleteYou did a good job with your video Timothy. I am impressed with how still you were able to hold the camera. Photography is a good hobby.
ReplyDeleteThat is funny. Good video! :)
ReplyDelete