Daddy took this picture that these words are right beside. And this is when I unzipped Thomas, and even the one above it, but not the one on top.
Daddy took this picture that these words are right beside. And this is when I unzipped Thomas, and even the one above it, but not the one on top.
What a funny place to find Thomas!!! When I had pet rats, they would turn up in such random places. One day,I picked up the bag for my sunglasses and little Grey was taking a nap inside. We were both quite surprised.
ReplyDeleteSounds like Thomas found a new place to explore - and then went to sleep. Thank you for sharing such a fun story.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you have a cat! It's nice to have some company. Aunt Lynda
ReplyDeleteHave you read the book If You Take a Mouse to School? I think you should write your own...If You Take a Cat to School!
ReplyDeleteTimothy, you had better check your bag every day before school or you might end up with Thomas at school with you for the day. :) I don't think he'd like school as much as you do. Cats don't sit still very well.
ReplyDelete