I've been thinking of this holiday, and there are many things that I am thankful for. I thought I'd share a few.
I am thankful for my two beautiful children, whom I love and cherish. They make me laugh, cry, lose sleep, cuddle and myriad other things. I am grateful that I have been blessed to have them in my life.
I am thankful for my husband, who loves me for who I am and tolerates all of my inadequacies. He loves our children and makes them giggle; he tries hard to be a good dad and husband. And he makes me happy.
I am thankful that I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I would be lost without an anchor in this difficult world, storm tossed and hopeless.
I am thankful that I live in the United States of America. I see many tragic stories that aren't widely reported that happen all over the world on a daily basis; I truly appreciate what I have living here in this day and age.
And I am thankful for many wonderful friends and family, their love and support, and that we have so many ways to keep in touch in this digital age.
Happy Thanksgiving.
I second those thoughts. Thanks for sharing them. Aunt Lynda PS Cute, cute kids!!
ReplyDeleteWhat adorable kids!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm thankful for those cute pink monkey jammies. Lizzy has some too and I can hardly stand it. Your kids are darling, I can't get enough of your pictures.
ReplyDelete