Actually it isn’t, but how can you top this? (Yes, this post is a little late, as in about 7 months late, but deal with it. It’s better late than never, right?)
In June, I was named Employee of the Month at the Herald. I’m actually quite flattered to have been selected for the honor. The award stemmed from a couple of special projects that I did while being hugely pregnant with Sarah. One of the gifts that they gave me was a mug. I’ve seen important people at the office toting them around, and I must say, I feel important now. I have a Daily Herald mug.
Hence, my life is complete.
Congratulations on your honor!! and clearly, you've arrived :)
ReplyDeleteThat mug represents a lot of hard and ingenious work. With that mug you are officially one of the "important people at the office."
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the recognition - it is nice to have your work recognized.
Congratulations Mary! Recognition is deserving!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDelete