As you can see, Timothy was quite shocked to find out…eh, I can’t think of anything clever enough.
I’m catching up on old stories and photos, as you may have gathered from my previous post. About a month and a half ago, on April 23, it was crazy hair day at Timothy’s school. A few minutes with a great glob of gel and a hair dryer produced the above. Timothy liked it over all, except that he wanted it more crazy on top. I tried to explain that the neat part lets everyone know that the crazy part was intentional. He didn’t buy it. More angles below.
I know he looks so sad in the first picture, but as I recall he simply didn’t want to wait for more pictures. His big smile in this picture is more reflective of how he felt about his participation in crazy hair day.
LOL! TOO funny!!!!!!!!!!! love that sad face! love that school for the great idea they had!
ReplyDeleteThat is some CRAZY hair!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the hair - crazy and neat at the same time. Maybe it will become the newest rage and it will all be because of Timothy!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun. Appreciate the pictures.
ReplyDelete