Since I missed her birthday, I thought I’d make up for it by posting pictures I took today of Sarah at 14 months. She’s gotten a little more mobile (which is a good thing), but it did make our little photo shoot a bit more interesting. Jared wasn’t here to help me, and well, maybe I’ll just let the photos speak for themselves.
And yes, I do have to remove some fingerprints from my lens. Thanks very much, little girl. So we tried again, this time at the couch.
And then she decided that it wasn’t fun anymore and crawled away to do her own thing. That’s OK. I got one of her very cute smiles, which was the whole point. I love my little girl.
She IS very cute!
ReplyDeleteLove that smile!
ReplyDeleteThose are some cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures. Love that little girl!
ReplyDeleteShe certainly is getting quite mobile! She is adorable. Thanks for the pictures. Now to choose ONE to make into a 5 x 7.
ReplyDelete