Grandma, Grandpa, Janet and Great-grandma came to visit about a month ago, and while Grandma was here, she spent part of one morning helping Timothy build an edible sand castle. Great-grandma was their helpful assistant.
They had a good time designing and putting it together, and getting frosting all over everything. And hamming it up for the photos.
The finished castle, complete with sand and rocks and stuff on the beach. It’s a pretty crowded, bolder-strewn beach, apparently.
Thanks for playing in the "sand" with me Timothy.
ReplyDeleteI go to the beach and try and try to get a sandcastle to look just like yours, Timothy! You'll have to come here and show me how to do it right! (Did you eat it?)
ReplyDeleteThat is one good looking castle. I want a bite!
ReplyDeleteLooks like they put some creative juices into that project. I think I would like to eat that castle, as a sugar cone is quite tasty.
ReplyDeleteThat looks really awesome.
ReplyDeleteLooks delicious!
ReplyDelete