A few weeks ago, it was still fall and clearly not almost winter (see 6 inches of snow outside that fell Sunday morning). It was so nice out that when it came to raking leaves, it was pretty pleasant. And since it was so pleasant, we invited the whole family out to get some yard work done and enjoy the sunshine. I’m glad we did. Pretty soon after it got cold, which is not so accommodating for yard work.
Sarah had fun but needed a little encouragement to wade into the leaves. Once she figured out she could play around, she seemed to have a good time.
Timothy needed no such encouragement. He just had fun throwing my raked leaves all around again. But since he had so much fun, I couldn’t get upset with him for making me rake the leaves twice.
Jared even let Thomas the Cat join our fun in the sun. I love fall. I miss it already, but bring on the snow and sledding and snowmen!
Wonderful pictures capturing so much fun! When our kids were a bit older they would rake the leaves into into a "house."
ReplyDeleteOur leaves have just started to turn colors in the last few weeks. Soon I will be raking and wishing I had Timothy and Sarah to play in my leaves!
ReplyDelete