I should be witty, clever and write some very intelligent post about the recent happenings and goings on in our lives. But the most I can summon tonight is a congratulations if you’ve managed to find our blog again.
Our domain name, www.jaredandmary.com, was up for renewal and Jared opted to change registrars for a variety of reasons. He thought he did everything he needed to, and we only had to wait a bit (48 hours) for the changes to populate through the digital world.
Well, it hasn’t returned yet. I don’t really understand it all (so if I get something wrong, maybe Jared will correct me), but at this point we are just waiting to see if it “fixes” itself.
So if you’re reading this, congratulations! Too bad there isn’t anything interesting to read about yet. I’ll try and work on that. And I’ll distract you with a cute picture of my girl.
Did it work? No? Oh. Sorry. How about one of Timothy?
No? Well, I think I’ll just give up tonight then. (You can blame it on me since I’m sick. Go ahead. I can take it. I bet you feel better already.)
Looks like the kids enjoyed Christmas. Sorry you are ill.
ReplyDeleteGood Christmas then?
ReplyDeleteGreat Pictures--I got the post :)
ReplyDelete