At lunchtime, I asked Sarah to get into her chair to eat lunch. She did this with no help from me whatsoever. And then grinned.
_____________
This happened in April, and I posted it on Twitter, but it is something that I want to remember. Sarah was playing with her Little People and kept talking about Grandpa Lawrence. I couldn’t figure out why she kept saying his name while playing with toys. And then she brought over Grandpa to me.
This, if you aren’t versed in the world of Little People, is Noah. (He comes with an Ark and everything.)
This is Grandpa, taken last summer when they came to visit.
I tried and tried to convince her that the Little People person’s name was Noah, not Grandpa Lawrence, but she did not believe me. After about the fifth or sixth time, I gave up. (She has since learned the difference between Noah and Grandpa, but it made me laugh.)
Comments
Post a Comment