On a recent trip to Walmart, we stopped by the bikes to look at getting Timothy a new bike (and an early birthday present) and maybe get Sarah one for her birthday. While we ultimately decided to wait on the bike for Sarah, she saw the bike helmets and declared her need for one. (With Sarah, everything is a need, not a want. Ah, the perceptions of a 3-year-old.)
We don’t usually indulge her whims, but we found a pink girly one and decided that it wouldn’t hurt for her to have one, even though the fastest she gets on her tricycle is 1-2 mph. What I didn’t count on was her attachment to said helmet. She barely let us take it from her to buy it. Once we got to the parking lot, she was very insistent that she wear it home as well. Observe.
After we got home, she continued to want to wear it. Since it wasn’t a battle I was willing to fight, she got her way. She was so cute and smiley about it as well. She loves her helmet.
I mean, how can you say no to this smile?
She is so cute in her helmet (and without)!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! I love that she loves the helmet and wore it in the car. Maybe she was trying to tell you something about your driving? :)
ReplyDelete