When Timothy gets ready for school early, he is able to play on his DS while waiting. This was the case on Friday. Sarah was very interested in what Timothy was doing and was leaning in to try to see the screens while standing in front of Timothy. This blocked Timothy’s view and made him not a happy camper. I let him know that he needed to figure out a way to let Sarah see while not obstructing his view, or he would not be playing much longer. I suggested that he start with asking her to sit beside him on the couch. He did so and I left the room.
When I got back I found them like this.

Aren’t they cute? (The scowl on Timothy’s face is from concentration, not annoyance.)
When I got back I found them like this.
Aren’t they cute? (The scowl on Timothy’s face is from concentration, not annoyance.)
Cute for sure.
ReplyDeleteThat's what a parent likes to see!
ReplyDeleteGrandparent too!
ReplyDelete