Sarah is really my girly-girl and wanted to be a princess this year. She kept coming back to this Rapunzel outfit (from the movie “Tangled”), and so I knew she must really like it. She loved being a princess for Halloween. She hasn’t quite gotten down actually saying “trick or treat” yet, but since Timothy and the neighbors we went with had it down pat, she just had to stand there looking cute.
Not a hard feat for her to accomplish.
Ryan “decided” to be a little dragon this year. I was planning on it being a cold Halloween, and it ended up being kind of warm. Good for Sarah (she didn’t have to wear a coat), bad for Ryan (he got warm in his costume). But he’s my cute little dragon.
I love the little scales on his back.
And here’s some of the princess and her dragon.
And this is Sarah trying to look down the camera and see Jared’s eye behind the lens.
Love that girl. I took way too many pictures of those two. If you want to see a few more, you can see them all on our Flickr page.
And what about Timothy? Well, let me first give you a hint. His teacher rolled Halloween into his class book project in October, and so required that he dress up as a character from a book.
Need a hint?
Need a bigger hint?
Timothy came up with the idea of being the Missing Piece on his own. We helped him build a suitable replicate. Because of the obscurity of his “character,” a lot of people asked him what he was. Most, if they had read the book, laughed when the figured it out. I thought it was a clever costume and I’m glad Timothy had fun with it.
No pictures of Jared or I. For me, I was a witch from Griffindor again (I can refer you to pictures from last year or the year before … I was too tired to come up with something new this year) and Jared didn’t dress up at all. (He was going to go as a slice of pizza but ran out of time to make his costume.) So, to soothe your pain, here’s another of my Princess Sarah.
Happy halloween!
Pretty princess, delightful dragon, and magnificent Missing Piece.
ReplyDeleteCute. Timothy's costume is very clever.
ReplyDelete