I was a little nervous going into Christmas with a somewhat mobile baby, and Ryan certainly refined his technique during the month of December, but for the most part we came through unscathed.
(Ryan is now a functioning mover. He will roll, scoot and mostly figure out a way to get where he wants to go. It seems early to me, but only because Sarah was a late bloomer and I don’t really remember exactly with Timothy. And I’m too lazy to go look it up and see if I wrote it down in one of my journals pre-blog.)
Even though Ryan is now mobile, he mostly left the tree alone. He liked it though, especially the tinsel. Between him and my cat (yes, my cat), I was constantly putting it back on the lower branches of the tree.
But I digress. A few days after Christmas, Ryan maneuvered himself over to the tree and was desperately trying to get one of the ornaments off the tree.
Every time I took his picture he would stop what he was doing and look at me.
Love those baby blues.
I got more pictures of him staring at me than him playing with the tree. But I did get a few.
He never did get more than a finger on it, and not enough to get it off the tree, but he certainly tried. And looked cute, too.
And here’s one of Sarah, simply because she insisted. And for all the weird expression shots I get of her, I usually get one of these. Pure Sarah. Love me my little girl.
Guess it is more fun to flirt with mom than play with an ornament. Wonderful pictures. I used one of the Christmas tree pictures of Ryan for the family tree I was given for my birthday.
ReplyDelete