This year we are trying our hand again at growing a garden. We were somewhat successful a couple of summers ago with squash, pumpkins, potatoes and zucchini. Last summer, Ryan came just in time to interrupt our plans, and we didn’t get a garden planted.
This year, Jared and Timothy plotted out our garden space, and we have quite the variety planted. We have zucchini, yellow squash, carrots, green beans, peas, sweet peppers and corn. We have sprouts on just about everything except for the corn (we are going to replant the corn tomorrow in hopes of getting a better yield). We planted everything except the peppers from seed. We are excited to see what our garden will produce.
My irises are also starting to come up, and I enjoy them every year. They are my favorite flower.
It all looks very green and growing. Good luck with it. I'm just getting started with mine.
ReplyDeleteLooks like I may be coming to you for advice on gardening in Utah. Love those iris. I'm excited our house in Brigham City has an established iris bed - or at least it did when Google was taking pictures.
ReplyDelete