There aren’t many awards given for my line of work, and many of them are done by organizations within the industry. But, it is nice to be recognized by my peers for doing good work.
In March, I was given this
for this.
(You can click on the image to get to a larger version to see more details.)
I am particularly pleased with this award because it is the first time that I have won an award from this contest. The paper I work for competes in this contest against the largest newspapers in the state (some of which have four times or more the number of subscribers that the paper I work for has). That is what makes my second place so exciting. I beat the largest newspaper in the state (they took third - I’m still kind of in shock about that).
It’s nice to know that what I do, even though it is not seen by many, is appreciated.
Way to Go!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Awesome work there.
ReplyDeletelooks great, Mary! Good job.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDelete