For Halloween this year, Sarah has continued her parade of princess choices, choosing this year to be Elsa from “Frozen.” (She was so very excited to dress up as her this year.) Past years have seen her dress up as Anna (also from “Frozen”), Cinderella, and Rapunzel. When I got to choose, she was Supergirl, a lion, a ladybug and a puppy. What can I say? She’s my girly-girl, and I love her.
Her little brother chose to be a firefighter. He loved the axe, radio and working whistle. He’s pretty cute. Of course, the hat was too small. My 3-year-old has a head the size of an 8 year old. But, he was happy to wear it attached to his costume.
Timothy and I didn’t dress up this year. Timothy because he is “too old” for it, and me because I didn’t figure anything out in time. Jared dressed up as a hipster. He let his beard get really bushy, and got a slouch beanie, some glasses, and buttoned his shirt all the way to the collar. I didn’t get a picture, and the one I have from his work isn’t handy. I might get it posted later, but for now, I give you two cute little kiddos.
Hope you had a happy Halloween!




Comments
Post a Comment