… How does your garden grow?
Quite well, thanks for asking. It’s only taken a couple of years and a little bit of effort, but my flower bed full of irises (and tulips slowly being choked out) is developing quite nicely.
Thanks to Suzanne for gifting me with the starts that have provided so much color. There are two this year that haven’t bloomed before. One is a deep blue iris, and the other I’m not sure of what color it will be yet, but it will be a variety of purple (based on the tips of the buds). I’m excited and happy that my irises are doing well, especially since I practically ignored them last summer. I’ll add more pictures as more bloom (there’s a peach and solid yellow on the way; I missed the white this year – they came earlier than the rest.) You can see all the pictures at your own pace on Jared’s Flickr page in the Flowers set or you can use the slideshow below.
This one is kind of psychedelic, since I messed up on the exposure, but it had a cool effect that’s growing on me.
Your irises are gorgeous! They are such beautiful shades and varieties! Enjoy every spring!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteThey really are pretty. Wish mine were doing as well.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful variety. Irises are my favorite flower.
ReplyDelete