There is something terribly cute, and at the same time terribly sad, about a baby hospital gown. I now have first-hand experience with it, since Ryan spent a day in the hospital on Timothy’s birthday. (Nice timing, baby boy.) Last Sunday, I could tell that Ryan was getting sick. I had hoped, when I saw that Sarah was congested and a little ill, that Ryan wouldn’t catch it, but he did. At any rate, I wasn’t really worried because Sarah was hardly phased by it and I assumed it was just a mild virus. Well, the difference between 4 years and 4 months readily became apparent on Sunday night. Ryan slept half the night in his swing after getting really fussy about his stuffy nose. He slept comfortably once in his swing, so I didn’t really worry. On Monday, he was needy. It made working interesting, especially since he wouldn’t really play on his own. He spent a lot of time in my arms or in his swing. Monday night, I could tell that he was worse, but didn’t know that there was much I coul...
LOVED IT! She'll be bilingual for sure. Good job! What a cuddly, sweet little girl!
ReplyDeleteMore, Daddy, more. Oh that is precious!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!!! She's so persistent. I guess you need to learn the signs for the rest of the song.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Nina LOVES the videos! She begs for more and doesn't quite understand that I have no control over posting more! ;)
ReplyDeleteAlso, she is now walking around the house signing and singing the alphabet - you started a trend! :)She is learning sign language in preschool and wouldn't you know her favorite sign is the one for eat? lol
ReplyDeleteI hadn't seen this post, and both Jason and I got a good laugh over Sarah. She is smart knowing you were about to end when you were on the Y!
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty funny.
ReplyDeleteI laugh out loud EVERY time I watch.
ReplyDeleteMom, I know that my singing is bad, but it's not that funny. Just kidding. That was the eighth or ninth time through, and she wanted more every time.
ReplyDeleteI actually enjoy your singing. What gets me EVERY time is the FOURTH time she grabs your hand for more.
ReplyDelete