There is something terribly cute, and at the same time terribly sad, about a baby hospital gown. I now have first-hand experience with it, since Ryan spent a day in the hospital on Timothy’s birthday. (Nice timing, baby boy.) Last Sunday, I could tell that Ryan was getting sick. I had hoped, when I saw that Sarah was congested and a little ill, that Ryan wouldn’t catch it, but he did. At any rate, I wasn’t really worried because Sarah was hardly phased by it and I assumed it was just a mild virus. Well, the difference between 4 years and 4 months readily became apparent on Sunday night. Ryan slept half the night in his swing after getting really fussy about his stuffy nose. He slept comfortably once in his swing, so I didn’t really worry. On Monday, he was needy. It made working interesting, especially since he wouldn’t really play on his own. He spent a lot of time in my arms or in his swing. Monday night, I could tell that he was worse, but didn’t know that there was much I coul...
That is so funny! We missed you guys last weekend...
ReplyDeleteLooks like Sara takes after you and Mary. Likes the camera
ReplyDeleteI agree with Timothy.
ReplyDeleteWhere are the iris pictures you took?
MaryAnn, yeah, I'm an idiot. Concentrated so much on the father son campout that weekend that I didn't even realize that Dianna's wedding was the same day.
ReplyDeleteMom, all in good time. All in good time.
Very fun photos. I'm with MaryAnn...we did miss you.
ReplyDeleteCute!!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, once again I was wondering why we never saw you guys last weekend, now I know. I hope the Fathers and Sons was fun. Love the photos telling a cute story. What cute little kids.
ReplyDeleteJared, you can redeem your self by putting Sandy's wedding on your calendar and coming to see us all then--June 26--make note. :)
ReplyDeleteFun to see the string of pictures. Sara is growing up so fast. Looking forward to iris pictures as well!
ReplyDeleteCute stream of pictures. You should be glad you were missed instead of not missed!! We will look forward to seeing you next event. Aunt Lynda
ReplyDelete