So, I realize that today is Jared’s birthday (Happy Birthday!), so I will honor this event by blogging about … Sarah. We were in Texas for her birthday, and so I am very far behind on posts. So sorry, Jared, the baby girl, our Sarah-barah, is going to take the spotlight.
Happy belated birthday, little girl. My baby turned 1 on July 8. It’s hard to believe that it’s been a year since she came into our family, but I’m grateful for my beautiful girl.
One thing I have learned about Sarah during her first year of life is that she is very determined. She doesn’t let little things like chairs get in her way. (And she gets mad when she can’t get underneath the table legs because she doesn’t fit. The whole physics concept is a little past her at this age.)
She also loves ears. She’ll take one of yours and one of hers, or sometimes both of hers, but if she’s tired, you’d better lend her your ear. I laugh (and wince with her sharp nails) whenever she does this.
For her birthday, we went to the children’s museum in San Antonio where she was fascinated by a little girl.
And then we had a little birthday party, complete with birthday cake. For the record, she liked the ice cream more than the cake, but she still had fun making a mess, and being the center of attention. Happy Birthday, Sarah!
Happy Birthday, Sarah--and Jared. Hope the coming year is good for both of you.
ReplyDeleteCan't believe it's been a year. You are blessed with your beautiful children. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteGlad we finally got to meet Sarah in person! She is a happy little girl. Happy birthday to Sarah, Jared and Mary!
ReplyDeleteSo fun to share her birthday and get to know her better.
ReplyDelete