Let me preface this post by acknowledging that I am a geek. I’m unashamed of this fact, but frequently my geekiness comes out in other parts of my life. So, with that in mind …
Part of my job is designing the covers for the weekly entertainment magazine that I work on each week. When it came to this cover, I was kind of stumped. I’m kind of a big Harry Potter fan (see ticket stubs – who would willingly go to an 11:35 p.m. showing just to see a movie not on opening night? Um, that would be me. And a handful of other people who were in the theater with me.) and so usually I can come up with a couple of good ideas that other fans (like myself) will like. That’s when it hit me, and then I started giggling. And giggling. But yet I didn’t stop. And this is what happens when my inner 12-year-old takes over my job.
Love it! Is this the cover you ended up using? So great.
ReplyDeleteI am not one to complain about geekiness... as I do suffer from it myself. Love the cover!
ReplyDeleteI think it looks great... and I think that we all are geeks in some way or another.... I can't wait to see the new movie this weekend!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! Your creative 12-year-old definitely took over, and the result is refreshing. Aunt Lynda
ReplyDeleteLove the cover - so age-appropriate for the characters.
ReplyDelete