Sometimes I think I lack perspective. I just get into my tunnel view and forget how much things have changed. I’ve been thinking about this year and I don’t want to forget that some things are different, and all in a good way.
In 2009, Sarah learned how to crawl
feed herself
grow hair
talk and clap.
(This year we will see her walk. You have been warned, baby girl.)
Timothy’s biggest changes included losing plenty of teeth
growing them back again
learning to be more comfortable in water
experiencing his first major ouchie on the school playground
started developing his sense of humor and looking at the world in different ways
and has his moments of quiet, just like his mom.
Nice recap of the year of changes. It is all too easy to forget how much we change.
ReplyDeleteIt is sooo much easier to document kids these days--we do have advantages living in the digital age. Aunt Lynda
ReplyDelete