Remember how Sarah was supposed to have an MRI instead of an ultrasound? Well, turns out that an MRI is 10 times (not kidding) more expensive than an ultrasound. I went “ouch” after I called the hospital. Then I called her pediatrician. He said we could wait to see what the neurologist said. He will be the deciding factor to determine if an MRI is necessary for Sarah. Fine with me.
So the MRI is on hold for now. Next up, a visit with the neurologist in March. (By the way, waiting lists for pediatric neurologists are extremely long. Guess there aren’t that many of them.) And so we continue much as we have been, encouraging her to walk as much as possible, working with her physical therapist and enjoying her smiles. And her way cute curly hair after a bath.
Sorry about the wait--what a pain! I hope by the time of her appointment the worries are diminished. Aunt Lynda
ReplyDeleteWaiting can be frustrating. March really is just around the corner. Sarah has made much improvement in the last few months. And that smile is a real winner.
ReplyDeleteLook at those beautiful curls! There's nothing as soft and wonderful as baby curls (even though she's not much of a baby anymore!) Good luck with all the medical testing.
ReplyDelete