Part of the joy of being a parent is to hear and see the funny things they do. My kids just crack me up on a fairly regular basis. It’s what makes being a parent so great.
Timothy recently came into the kitchen and told Jared that later tonight he needed to go to www.ineedsoap.com. (The soap dispenser in his bathroom was out.) That would be www dot “I need soap” dot com.
I love this kid. He just makes my day.
Sarah has her moments as well. She really likes to find alternative uses for her shoes.
This was not even 5 minutes away from our house and she’d already taken them off and put them on her hands.
I blame Jared. He showed her how, laughed uproariously, and she’s done it ever since. I laugh, too.
Another day Sarah found her gloves during Family Home Evening that I’d left out from a previous sledding trip. She insisted that I put them on her (even though she doesn’t have that many words, she’s quite clear at expressing her wants at times).
That’s why she has on pink gloves that – coincidentally – match her pajamas. She was so pleased with herself after they were on that we left them on as long as possible. Much to her regret, she didn’t get to sleep with them on, but enjoys wearing them whenever she finds them.
That’s just a few examples of why I love my kids. It makes everything else worth it.
Comments
Post a Comment