As part of having a birthday, Timothy was asked to bring a poster to school that told some things about himself. We went through and printed out some pictures that he wanted and he organized the layout. I did help him with the letters for his name, but he chose the color and the design. Behold the finished product.
The things on his poster reflect his interests and about him. The square on the top is a piece of origami that he folded himself. He also has books (Percy Jackson, one of his favorite series), an Xbox controller to represent his love of games, and the little white papers are programs he’s written with the help of a book Jared received for his birthday. (He loves computer programming.) The other pictures are pictures of him, our family, and our cat, Thomas. He wanted the pictures in a shape of a T with the accents on the side. A fun collection of memories.
Like your poster Timothy. It was fun seeing pictures of things you did when I was with you.
ReplyDeleteLike your poster Timothy. It was fun seeing pictures of things you did when I was with you.
ReplyDelete