Yesterday, I decided that my legs were telling me that it would be much better to go on a hike this morning than to attempt a long run. Then I thought that it would be fun to invite my brother along. He brought his two oldest kids and I brought Timothy.
His oldest was still camera shy when we began.
There were some great views of the valley.
We got a little over a mile out in the 30 minutes that we had allotted for the out trip. We took a 5-minute break and headed back. The kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves. They decided that we should go on a hike every week. We convinced them that once a month might be OK.
And just for grins I’ll end with a picture of Ryan from a couple of weeks ago.
Looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteOnce a month sounds like an attainable goal. If the kids want to do it every week it sounds like it was a great success!
ReplyDelete