Ryan had his two week appointment this morning, and his pediatrician was pleased, to say the least. “He’s perfect,” he told me. “Keep doing whatever it is you are doing, because he is doing just great.”
Awesome words to hear, and after all, I think he’s pretty perfect too, so who am I to disagree?
Ryan weighed in at 9 pounds 6 ounces, which is 4 ounces more than his birth weight. (Gaining weight? Check.) That puts him in the 75th percentile for weight. He measured 22 inches long, which is the 97th percentile. (Growing? Check.) His head circumference was 15.2 inches, which is in the 98th percentile. (Big head? [Shrug.] Runs in the family. Check.)
He predictably screamed through his PKU test, but other than that was a good boy during his visit. Like the doc said, perfect.
(And no, I’m not biased at all. Ok, maybe just a little. It’s all that hair, which looks like I took him to a salon to get his ends frosted. [No I really didn’t. Sheesh.] But you gotta love the hair.)
He really is so cute! I'm sure he truly is perfect.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie :)
ReplyDeleteHe is super cute! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHe is truly a doll. Glad he's doing so well!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect treasure! (I'm enjoying the pictures so it's hard to take time to comment.)
ReplyDelete