Today was the first day of school for Timothy. It’s a little bit of an understatement to say that he was very excited for school to start. This is a kid who seriously loves to learn and loves to go to school.
I have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that I have a fifth-grader. When did he get so old? Didn’t he just start school? Ah, how time marches on. I think what I will miss most is my excellent helper around home. But I know he will have fun at school and Sarah will just have to learn how to be a little bit more self-sufficient. Next year will be her year to go to school. That will be strange. Yay for school, and yay for Timothy!
Hope he had a GREAT day! We must get out to Utah soon these grandchildren are growing up way too fast! Doesn't seem possible Timothy is in Fifth grade - those a big kids.
ReplyDelete