When people meet Ryan for the first time, they invariably comment about his hair. But what they can’t believe is that this isn’t a one-time occurrence for our family. Timothy had just as much hair, albeit a slightly different color. It’s quite remarkable, honestly, since it seems to be something with the boys. Sarah had a more normal amount of hair and it was really, really blond, which made it hard to see.
This is Sarah at three months.
See? The one person who should have tons of flowing, lovely hair that I shouldn’t have to worry about cutting for a couple of years has practically no hair. (But is super cute regardless.) And she didn’t really get hair until she was about 12-15 months.
But, I digress. What is more striking to me (other than the hair), is how much Timothy and Ryan look like each other. Want some proof?
And this is the fun part. Can you tell who is Ryan and who is Timothy? These both were taken at about three months. (And no cheating by looking at the meta data on the photos.) I’ll update the post in a couple of days with the answer.
I think they may be related.
Update: Ryan is in the first photo; Timothy is in the second. Yay for everyone who guessed -- you got it right. It just strikes me every day that I’m raising a little Timothy again, they look so similar. But they are both so handsome, so I’m good with that.
The top one is Ryan. They do look very similar but there are some differences.
ReplyDeleteThey are MOST certainly brothers!
ReplyDeleteI think the top one is Ryan also, but they do sure look like brothers.
ReplyDeleteYep...top one is ryan. I don't remember timothy as a baby apparently. They do look very similar.
ReplyDelete