When I got a pool for the kids in August, I didn’t realize how much fun they would have with it, even if it is such a simple little thing. It isn’t very big, but just enough for them to splash around and have fun.
All of my kids love it. Who knew? We haven’t put it up in a couple of weeks (hello, autumn), and Sarah misses it. She still asks, even when it’s only 70 degrees outside. I think it is safe to say that it will see more use next summer.
Sarah discovered that she can float if she sits in the ring that came with our slip-n-slide. She loves to just float around our pool in it.
Timothy had fun doing just about anything.
And Ryan had fun being Ryan. I didn’t want him to get in the pool on this day because I had filled it up too deep for him and I didn’t want to get in the pool myself with him. But he found a way to get wet anyway. (I love the little splash I caught in this picture - purely by accident, but it shows how much he was playing in the water.)
I’ll leave you with some pure enjoyment from the depths of summer.
Comments
Post a Comment