I’ve said it before, but one of the things that I love about Ryan is his big, blue eyes. (Apparently I expounded upon this subject as recently as August. But still, the sentiment remains the same.)
I love that all of my kids start with such beautiful blue eyes. I try not to get attached to them because neither of the older two have kept them. (Timothy’s are now green, bordering more on hazel, and Sarah’s are green.) So I will just enjoy these pictures that Jared took of Ryan at lunch the other day, when the light from the window was catching them just right. Love that they are still blue, for a while longer.
Sarah wanted to get in on the action, too, but wouldn’t hold still often. This one cracks me up. It is so Sarah.
And then, here’s one of the better ones for her. Love my little girl.
I would be remiss if I also didn’t share one of Timothy (taken on a different day since he was at school when the others were taken). I’ve been blessed, no matter the color of their eyes.
Comments
Post a Comment