This morning Jared went to get Ryan out of bed and found him like this.
For those of you with long memories, it should be familiar because a certain little girl used to do it regularly.
As this is the first time he’s done it, it has yet to be seen if it will be a regular occurrence. But it sure made me laugh this morning.
. . . . .
I’m not sure if she didn’t sleep well the night before or if she wasn’t feeling well or … well, whatever the reason Sarah was rather whiney one day after we got home. She barely made it up the stairs and when she just laid there, I just left her figuring she would get up sooner or later.
What I didn’t expect was her to fall asleep right there. (Ryan, bless his little heart, left her alone despite his easy access to her.) She is proving that she is my daughter more and more by her ability to fall asleep in the oddest places.
. . . . .
And speaking of sleeping kids, I’m not sure why I’m so taken by photos of my kids sleeping, but here’s another one. We had a fun dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Wilson’s house and were on our way home when we heard some snores from the back seat.
Sarah is still learning how to appreciate her baby brother (he’s just the one who takes stuff away and gets into her stuff right now), so this picture is extra fun for me because they were snoring together. Ryan loves Sarah (the first name he learned besides Mama and Daddy) and hopefully the love will be reciprocated when they are a both a little older.
. . . . .
And speaking of adorable, I present my silly Ryan in a photo that needs no explanation for it’s awesomeness.
I love my funny kids.
Comments
Post a Comment