What do a birthday, Halloween and Thanksgiving have in common?
They just happen to be some things that I never wrote about this year. They were always on my to-do list, but well, life is busy and I wrote about other things instead, I guess. Or took care of my kids. Or cleaned up a pile or two around my house. It’s all good, though, because I did remember to take pictures. Some of which I will share with you now.
Remember when it was so hot outside that we could hardly handle the sun anymore? (I know, snow on the ground makes it hard to remember. But it wasn’t that long ago, promise.) The baking heat, and subsequent cranking up of the air conditioning to help prevent becoming a puddle on the living room floor.
These are the conditions of Jared’s birthday every year. It just happens to be that way when you have a birthday at the end of July. With a birthday earlier in the month, and mine just a few days later, we kind of get caked out. Jared opted for just ice cream for his birthday dessert.
This is Jared, “blowing” out the “candles” on his ice cream after we sang to him. Yeah, we’re awesome like that.
And this is Ryan, begging for ice cream. Yes, at 15 months old, he knew what ice cream was and loves it.
Mmmm. Ice cream.
Two months ago was Halloween. We had another princess (Cinderella this time),
Robin Hood,
and (a very cute) Winnie the Pooh.
And pumpkins (designed by in order of oldest on the left to the youngest on the right).
And then we had this thing called Thanksgiving. We went up to Brigham City to celebrate the first major holiday with Richard and Suzanne living in Utah. We had a lovely dinner and a good time spending time with family. Here are some of the photos from the gathering. And here is to more memories in 2014.
Comments
Post a Comment