One of the things we did with the birthday girl as a family was go to the gun range and shoot together. I thought my kids looked rather cute in all their safety gear. Or maybe I just think my kids are cute all the time.
At any rate, I took a few pictures of our adventure. It was fun to go as a family.
Ryan is rather exuberant. About much of his life. He’s just my happy boy.
And here’s where I got a little artsy, as one of my former editors would say, but it’s my blog, so I’ll post what I want to. Ha!
We took turns shooting.
Ryan couldn’t figure out why I wasn’t always taking pictures of him.
After a while, Sarah asked if she could take some pictures. I put the camera strap around her neck, and these were some of the pictures she took.























What great times you have
ReplyDeleteSarah has a great start as a photographer
maybe we will have more pictures of Mother