We had quite the variety of costumes this year. First off, is our resident nerd.
At first Timothy wasn’t even sure he was going to dress up. He knew he didn’t want to go trick or treating, which I expected as he is now 12. But he decided he wanted to dress up as a nerd after he heard his friends talking about what they were going to be for Halloween. I won’t mention how ironic it is that my computer-programming loving, math-wiz son dressed up as a nerd.
Next up, is our Princess Sarah, who decided to be Princess Anna for Halloween. (Let’s be honest, here, she really wanted to be Elsa, but I didn’t want to spend forever searching for a costume that fit her. She was happy enough with Anna.) She joined the millions of other little girls in dressing up as one of her favorite princesses.
She’s still a cutie though.
And then there is my Lion Ryan. Rawr!
He’s quite adorable.
Here are some others of Ryan, just because he insisted on more pictures. He makes me smile.
Jared decided that he wanted to dress up as a zombie this year.
Every time Ryan saw him he told him to “Take it off.” Apparently Ryan wanted his regular daddy back.
Can’t say that I blame him.
Sarah and Ryan were so very excited to go trick or treating. Ryan kept asking me if we were going to another house to get more candy. We made it up and down our street and partially down one more before heading back home. Little legs don’t travel very fast, and even going that far, they had enough candy (combined with our ward party last week). We were reading scriptures before bed when Sarah told me that she couldn’t keep her eyes open anymore. She was true to her word, as this is how she stayed after I got off the couch.
All in all, I guess it was a successful day. Happy Halloween!











Halloween is a fun time.
ReplyDeleteBethany and Evelyn were chickens with real feathers which fell everywhere.
Carmela was the farmer