...When all the world is green?
Since we are now fully into autumn, it seems appropriate to remember summer. I love that we get four seasons in this part of the world, and I appreciate each for what they can offer.
This summer, we spent a lot of time outside, and for my two youngest, it manifested itself in sun-bleached hair.
I decided to document it, because it shows how much my kids love to be outside. Ryan has some pretty brown hair naturally, and he was bordering on blond by August.
This was right before we gave him a much-overdue haircut. You can see more of his natural hair color after it was cut. Also, Ryan makes me laugh.
And here is sun-bleached Sarah, which just makes her light brown hair even more blonde.
She’s pretty cute, if I do say so myself.
This summer, we also took a day to go have lunch with Jared and go play frisbee at the park.
Ryan loved running up and down the grassy hills.
And this is one of my most favorite pictures. The epitome of summer. Blowing dandelions.
And a few others. See you next year, summer!













For MANT that was my hair in front. Often accused of bleaching it. Now it is white
ReplyDeleteGreat to peek into your summer fun. Eileen and I saw those Frisbee goals and wondered what in the world.