We did a little family Easter egg hunt this year. It was rather cool (hello, spring), but my kids didn’t mind too much.
Ah Sarah, and her cast. (We are all glad that it is off now and she’s doing great.)
Timothy found a few eggs at first, and then graciously waited on the deck while the younger two found all of their eggs. Then he went in and found the rest. He’s a good kid.
Sarah was so excited to show her collection to her older brother.
He was running between eggs. I’m lucky to have gotten anything of him — he moves so fast!
After the hunt and counting and enjoying their spoils.
I’m grateful that we have an opportunity to stop and remember the Savior’s sacrifice for us each year. His atonement and the ultimate gift that gives us. I love Easter because I love to celebrate that He lives! Because He does! That is my favorite part of Easter. The tomb (and the egg) is empty because “He is not here, He is risen.” I have so much joy in my life because of His gift to me. I’m grateful that I have that knowledge in my life, and I know it is true. Happy belated Easter.




















Several weeks after Easter, while weeding at the community club house, I found a plastic egg with a chocolate egg inside - just waiting for me.
ReplyDelete