Timothy loves to go to Scouts every week. (It helps that he had a smart Scout leader, who just happens to now be his Young Men’s president. So. There is that.) In April, his troop held a Court of Honor for some of the merit badges he earned.
Before the awards, they did some skits and did a slide show of some of the things they had done to earn their badges.
I wasn’t actually in the room when they did this skit, so I have no idea what is going on. I just think it’s funny. Apparently, Timothy is dying.
And one of my youngest, because he’s so cute.
And the obligatory acknowledgement of the mom. Sorry I’m so awkward. But I love my son, and am glad that he finds joy in the Scouting program.






Now to sew on the badges
ReplyDeleteSo glad Timothy's troop is a strong one = great influlence